0 item/s in cart
Some people can be doctors, some cannot. I have always admired the nobility of that cause. Working in the Customer Support department is a similar profession, because you have “patients” who have an issue to start their journey through the embedded world, or solve a programming bug, develop a project that will give them a better job title, larger salary, other benefits etc. Helping someone in need is the goal of this job.
You will be pleased after reading a letter of gratitude, you will be annoyed when reading a letter sent by a spoiled user, you will learn a lot more than you have ever anticipated and you will be efficient beyond belief. You will have an opportunity to use over 1500 of our products, and the wealth of Hardware and Software products on your table will be significant, and the possible combinations will be limitless. That is where the issues stem from because the possible combinations are also limitless for our users! Diagnostication, a kind word and positive energy will solve around 90% of issues, and for the other 10% you will have to go the extra mile and expand your already impressive knowledge.