Terms and Conditions of Sale was last modified on December 17, 2018
The Purchaser’s attention is particularly drawn to the provisions of condition 12.
In these Conditions:
* Purchaser's name and/or company's name;
* Contact Person and e-mail address;
* A Problem Report ID number (if such has been given by the Company in earlier communication relating to the reported Problem);
* A detailed description of the Problem and its impact on the performance;
* A description of the command(s) and procedures that reveal the Problem;
* A description of the hardware and software environment;
* Specification of version of the Product(s) in question;
* Examples of input;
* The resulting output;
* The expected output;
* The license number of the software product (if any)
* Any special circumstances surrounding the Problem, and all material needed to reproduce the Problem at the Company.
If you have any questions about MikroElektronika Terms and Conditions of Sale contact us here and we will be happy to provide answers.
MikroElektronika may update its Terms and Conditions of Sale from time to time. When we change the policy in a material way, a notice will be posted on our website along with the updated Terms and Conditions of Sale.
MikroElektronika d.o.o. Beograd, Batajnicki drum 23, Belgrade, 11186, Serbia, EUROPE, corporate registry number: 20490918, TIN: 105917343
Copyright © 2001–2018 MikroElektronika. All Rights Reserved.