Support for Microchip PIC24 family?

Post your requests and ideas on the future development of mikroPascal.
Author

Support for Microchip PIC24 family?

#1 Post by PC Pete » 23 Nov 2005 13:43

I don't know if this is already known, but does anyone know MikroE's plans for the future PIC24H family of PICs?

I'm on the Microchip waiting list for engineering samples, but I also want to be sure that my favourite Paskal will be coming along for the ride! (Oooh, re-entrant interrupts! DMA from/to UART/SPI/I2C/ADC! drool, drool). And language-developer thingies like stacks, shadow regs, tables, vectored interrupts. Too good to be true?
Data is not Information. Information is not Knowledge. Knowledge is not Wisdom.

anton

#2 Post by anton » 23 Nov 2005 13:59

I don't know if this is already known, but does anyone know MikroE's plans for the future PIC24H family of PICs?
Yes, as far as i know they will be supported. Please search the forum, somewere they said so.

IIRC mikroElektronika said you can use the mikroPascal compiler for dsPIC for now because the PIC24 is a PIC30 without DSP

Anton
Another proud user of LV 24-33A Development System and mikroPascal PRO for dsPIC :)
PortA not working? Add CMCON := 7; PortD not working? Add ADCON1 := 6;
To paste code on the forum, please use the [b] Code [/b] button !! ;)

PC Pete

(Dumb "no subject" reply)

#3 Post by PC Pete » 23 Nov 2005 14:06

Thanks Anton, that helps a lot!

I just have to wait for my engineering samples to be a) designed, b)created, and c)shipped! :( But from what you said, I'll have a look at the dsPICs and see if I can get one to suit my needs.

Cheers!
Data is not Information. Information is not Knowledge. Knowledge is not Wisdom.

Return to “mikroPascal Wish List”