MikroC PRO for ARM

mikroC, mikroBasic and mikroPascal for PRO ARM® MCUs, supporting STM32, Tiva, Kinetis, & CEC devices
Author

MikroC PRO for ARM

#1 Post by jackeberson » 17 Jan 2019 16:07

Hi,

Does anyone have an overview of the corrected bugs in V6.1.0? I am curious as I still encounter most of my reported bugs of V6.0.0....

Thanks,
Jack

petar.suknjaja
mikroElektronika team

Re: MikroC PRO for ARM

#2 Post by petar.suknjaja » 18 Jan 2019 16:18

Hi jackeberson,

As I've told you on the helpdesk, we haven't release the list of the bugs solved.
There's a blog post that introduces the new additions to the mikroC.
I've forwarded the request for the bug track list to our developers.

Kind regards,

Petar

jackeberson

Re: MikroC PRO for ARM

#3 Post by jackeberson » 21 Jan 2019 09:50

petar.suknjaja wrote:Hi jackeberson,

As I've told you on the helpdesk, we haven't release the list of the bugs solved.
There's a blog post that introduces the new additions to the mikroC.
I've forwarded the request for the bug track list to our developers.

Kind regards,

Petar
Sorry Petar,

The blog you mention is a commercial blog only highlighting new features....I am interested in the resolved bugs though....
So far all my effort in retrieving information on the resolved bugs or getting insight in the status of my reported bugs in the past did not help me so far as it comes to ME... :-( Even with the new version 6.1.0 I still encounter the same annoying issues as in the version 6.0.0.... (compiler and VTFT)

Forwarding requests to ME's software developers team has not helped me so far....(I have been waiting for month and month...) I wonder why the list of resolved bugs is not published...

KR,
Jack

Return to “ARM PRO Compilers”