432x240pxl support in VisualTFT

Post your requests and ideas on the future development of Visual TFT Software.
Author

432x240pxl support in VisualTFT

#1 Post by DKE » 26 Feb 2011 23:06

Please consider 432x240pxl support in the next update of VisualTFT, especially for that 432x240pxl COLOR display in your offer!
In this last update v1.3.0 it doesn't exist! I need it for further projects! Those 320x240pxl examples are nice, but
432x240pxl is much better if there's need for space (wide display)!

Also consider more aesthetic and stylish options for buttons (something like Vista, Win7).
I'm ready to send you some examples if you want.

Is there support for random types of button fonts and those "special" font characters in other languages (e.g. French, Spanish, Russian, Serbian)?! I tried with Cyrillic and find out it doesn't support those fonts, in my case!

Provide support for GIF and PNG formats of pictures beside those two formats already integrated (JPG, BMP).

You can make those toolbar lines little bit thinner (smaller), so that design space and code space can be increased across the window!

Hope you'll take those suggestions and make VisualTFT much better!
Thanks!

marko.ziv
mikroElektronika team

Re: 432x240pxl support in VisualTFT

#2 Post by marko.ziv » 28 Feb 2011 10:00

Hello,
Please consider 432x240pxl support in the next update of VisualTFT, especially for that 432x240pxl COLOR display in your offer!
This is already in our to-do list, but there was no time to add support for it in this release.
Next release will be more detailed (support for memory cards, etc) and it will have support for our 432x240 display.
Also consider more aesthetic and stylish options for buttons (something like Vista, Win7). I'm ready to send you some examples if you want.
We are always glad to receive customer suggestions, feel free to send examples to marko.ziv at mikroe.com
Is there support for random types of button fonts and those "special" font characters
ScreenHunter_01 Feb. 28 09.49.jpg
ScreenHunter_01 Feb. 28 09.49.jpg (19.48 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
Expanding Char Set beyond standard 32-127 range should give you possibility to write special characters (up to 255)
Provide support for GIF and PNG formats of pictures beside those two formats already integrated (JPG, BMP).
Already in our wish list.
You can make those toolbar lines little bit thinner (smaller), so that design space and code space can be increased across the window!
If you are referring to icon(button) sizes we already have in mind to offer choice between smaller and big icons.

Best Regards

Return to “Visual TFT Wish List”