All of you who own EasyPIC v7 development board, equipped with 2 mikroBUS sockets have a new arsenal of click boards available:
- RS485 click 3.3V for RS485 communication on 3.3V systems
- CAN SPI click - 5V for serial CAN communication on 5V MCUs
- CAN SPI click - 3.3V for serial CAN communication on 3.3V MCUs
- BEE click- great ZigBee communication module, and
- LightHz click - Light To Frequency module.
Click boards come with almost zero-hardware adjustments in order to work. Just click them into mikroBUS socket and they are ready to go. We invite you to visit the Click Accessory Boards Group and browse through provided information and image galleries of newly added boards.