project manager/project explorer

Post your requests and ideas on the future development of mikroPascal PRO for PIC.
Author

project manager/project explorer

#1 Post by jpc » 07 Apr 2014 15:00

there are some improvements i would like to suggest for the project manager and project explorer :

* it would be great if the project manager would allow for dragging files in and out.

* it would be good if the project explorer had an update function, at the moment, when we for example save a project during a programming session, the new project will not be listed in the explorer directory tree

* it is a real pain the root directory for the project explorer changes between sessions in a uncomprehensible way, it would be nice if this was something ONLY to be modified by the user ( perhaps as part of the options menu).

Regards jpc
Au royaume des aveugles, les borgnes sont rois.

filip
mikroElektronika team

Re: project manager/project explorer

#2 Post by filip » 28 Apr 2014 14:21

Hi,

Thank your your request and explanations, I will pass them to our developers.

Regards,
Filip.

jpc

Re: project manager/project explorer

#3 Post by jpc » 13 Aug 2015 14:57

Filip, it is over a year that i suggested a few improvements, would simply like to remind you of these as i would really like to see them implemented ( can not be too hard to do) ,it would be so practical to be able to drag a .HEX outputfile directly from the project manager window into Skype or mail!
Au royaume des aveugles, les borgnes sont rois.

Return to “mikroPascal PRO for PIC Wish List”