ADC gain for Xmega

Post your requests and ideas on the future development of mikroBasic PRO for AVR.
Author

ADC gain for Xmega

#1 Post by davide69 » 08 Dec 2011 09:37

Hello ME team,
In the new 5.20 I did not see into init_ADC the possibility to use differential mode and gain (X2, X4..etc), is there any plan to have them in the future release, could you advice us about it?

Thanks

Davide

filip
mikroElektronika team

Re: ADC gain for Xmega

#2 Post by filip » 09 Dec 2011 09:13

Hi,

Yes, the library doesn't support this feature, but I will pass this proposal to our developers.

Regards,
Filip.

davide69

#3 Post by davide69 » 09 Dec 2011 11:55

Hello Filip,

in case the library is not supported is there any way we can use the differential an gain option for the Xmega, this option are very important in my project and I have no idea how to implement them witout a library.

1. Is it possible to set the register manaully
2. Is there any example of manually setting when a library is not available
3. What about using the DAC? I saw also no library for that. Can this work and compile from the IDE setting manually the register?

Thanks for your support

Davide

filip
mikroElektronika team

#4 Post by filip » 12 Dec 2011 10:23

Hi,
1. Is it possible to set the register manaully
Yes, of course this is possible. In this way you will make a custom ADC routine.
2. Is there any example of manually setting when a library is not available
Unfortunately, we don't provide such example, but you can have a look at Atmel documentation, I'm sure that they have provided them.
3. What about using the DAC? I saw also no library for that. Can this work and compile from the IDE setting manually the register?
The same thing applies for this library also.

Regards,
Filip.

Return to “mikroBasic PRO for AVR Wish List”