USB library

General discussion on mikroBasic PRO for AVR.
Author

USB library

#1 Post by robert_d1968 » 13 Feb 2017 04:57

Hello there,

A while back maybe a couple of years ago, there were supposed to be a USB library released for the
AVR series.

I'm now into version 6.1.1 and I still do not see these in the library manger.

When will these be released, or where can they be downloaded from if the have been released?

Thanks,

Robert

filip
mikroElektronika team

Re: USB library

#2 Post by filip » 13 Feb 2017 17:31

Hi,

Unfortunately, the library is not released therefore it cannot be downloaded.

Regards,
Filip.

jodybotha@yahoo.ca

#3 Post by jodybotha@yahoo.ca » 24 Jan 2018 08:43

Hi Filip
as per Roberts request
When will the USB library be released or even when will the software department tackle this task? just the general full speed USB for now? we would like just an estimated date or time frame please if possible
interests in the library will likely get stronger due to the decreasing prices and growing availability of arduino boards
that get released Like the teensy and micro that are great low cost pieces of hardware for developing quick HID projects
for those who don't have the time and the resources to do a PCB layout and get boards made
Best regards
Jody

filip
mikroElektronika team

#4 Post by filip » 07 Feb 2018 12:27

Hi,

There are many users interested in the USB library for AVR, this is on our to-do list.
As soon as I have any information, I will contact you.

Regards,
Filip.

robert_d1968

#5 Post by robert_d1968 » 03 Apr 2018 15:04

Well it's now been three years as of asking this!

Are you guys serious? I still have bugs in programs from 6 years ago that are still present today!

Where are your companies priority's? Still no libraries and the bug in save as from previous versions have not been fixed.

You know this is not all home diy's here, I use this for a living, with this kind of support, I may not be using it much longer.

I'm a staunt user of bascom, It has never let me down thus far. But your software is another story, get with the program, your competitors are leaving you in the dust!

robert_d1968

#6 Post by robert_d1968 » 03 Apr 2018 15:41

QUOTE "

Hi,

There are many users interested in the USB library for AVR, this is on our to-do list.
As soon as I have any information, I will contact you."
UNQUOTE

Rely, you guys need to get with the program, almost all IDEs offer this now...
By the time you release it none will be in need of it, I know you guys have a lot on your plate, but not much longer if you proceed down this road!

People depend on your services to get this completed, but you string them along. How much longer do you think before they go someplace else!

I already have! but I have a license for this IDE, So I keep pushing you to get it done.

filip
mikroElektronika team

#7 Post by filip » 04 Apr 2018 15:04

Hi,

We aware that many people depend on our services, this is why we placed an online poll for the most desired enhancements :
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=68444

This is a serious task and as such we surely will not let down our customers.

As soon as I have any information, I will post it here.

Regards,
Filip.

Return to “mikroBasic PRO for AVR General”