StartUSB for AVR still TOTALLY useless with mikropascal !!!

Post your requests and ideas on the future development of mikroPascal PRO for AVR.
Author

StartUSB for AVR still TOTALLY useless with mikropascal !!!

#1 Post by astram » 16 Mar 2012 10:55

Hi all.

The USB part of the MCU featured in "StartUSB for AVR" is still totally ignored by mikropascal pro compiler.

All tutorial or examples found on the net or at Atmel itself on usage of this MCU as HID or serialUSB are written in C or ASM, so that this board is totally useless with mikropascal.

The question is therefore very simple: "where are the libraries suitable to use USB of this MCU with mikropascal?"

I received many month ago a fuzzy answer asserting that "this issue was on study", but since that time I saw THREE compiler release without any support of native USB with mikropascal compiler?

What's this ?!?

Regards.

filip
mikroElektronika team

Re: StartUSB for AVR still TOTALLY useless with mikropascal

#2 Post by filip » 19 Mar 2012 09:59

Hi,

I apologize for this inconvenience.

The thing is that the development of the USB library for AVR MCUs is in our plans, and we are working hard to achieve this goal as soon as possible.
Please, understand that developing this kind of a complex library can be very time consuming as it needs more efforts and work than the other libraries.

It is certain that we will write this library, because we wish to have all the major internal modules supported, so that users can use it for their benefit.

Thank you for the understanding.

Regards,
Filip.

Return to “mikroPascal PRO for AVR Wish List”