VC-02 vocabulary

General discussion on mikroPascal PRO for AVR.
Author

VC-02 vocabulary

#1 Post by lemiceterrieux » 25 Nov 2022 11:28

I was looking for support of Speakup 3 with Pascal, meanwhile I saw their standard vocabulary ; it is intended for home control as an alternative of Alexa and Co, but cannot be easily adapted to other purposes, and not IN FRENCH !
Last edited by lemiceterrieux on 11 Dec 2022 08:18, edited 1 time in total.
From France, SESSENHEIM

filip
mikroElektronika team

Re: Obsolete

#2 Post by filip » 02 Dec 2022 09:02

Hi,

Can you please explain your issue in details, I'm not sure that I follow you ?

Regards,
Filip.

lemiceterrieux

VC-02 Vocabulary

#3 Post by lemiceterrieux » 04 Dec 2022 16:59

I found a (default ? ) vocabulary on AI-Thinker's site, I attach it as a jpg file. I looked previously at Kittenbot's ASR module ; I can understand that a wake-up expression should not appear in every day's language. For Kittenbot's module it is (among 2 others) : Hello Kitty (I hope there are no licensing problems with Sanrio :D ). But the "Hello PUDDING" of the VC-02 breaks all records. :mrgreen:
And as I said, the vocabulary is really oriented (like for the SU-03 etc series) : a competitor for Alexa and Co home control systems.
Meanwhile I found "their" customization page, registered and will order the board ... and make some tests for my model railroad !
Attachments
VC-02.jpg
VC-02.jpg (157.63 KiB) Viewed 1442 times
From France, SESSENHEIM

lemiceterrieux

Re: VC-02 vocabulary

#4 Post by lemiceterrieux » 13 Dec 2022 12:23

I used their online interface, and fortunately could find with their help the option to reload a former version of the project (for modifications) ; and finally got with each test a "Build fail" error without any other explanation. I had issues with my TWO E-mail providers (orange.fr and laposte.net in France) to read the messages from the technical service. And I saw that the programming procedure is a "gaseous plant" ... Finally I created a THIRD address on yahoo.com, now at least the communication works correctly ...
Last edited by lemiceterrieux on 26 Dec 2022 15:35, edited 2 times in total.
From France, SESSENHEIM

lemiceterrieux

#5 Post by lemiceterrieux » 15 Dec 2022 06:19

Finally with the help of the technical service by AI-Thinker (thanks again to them) I succeeded in reloading a former version of my (non working) interface and got a message that no punctuation marks could be used in the description of commands ; and finally downloaded a correct file from the SDK. Unfortunately their flashing procedure seemed at the first glance almost too complex to be used by many hobbyists (all the way, by me), their explanations online use a "burner" but they don't say if it is a serial or JTAG interface, and the YouTube explanation for flashing via serial is too jerky and fast, making it almost impossible to understand it. Add that all their screens (including YouTube) are (at Dec 14) contaminated with Chinese characters (even the menues, if You switch to English : if You wanna delete a former configuration, the Yes and No are in Chinese, so, try which of them works). And finally an utility (related with "Hummingbird") described in this YouTube sequence does not open correctly, at least in W7 x64 pro if other applications are opened together with it. So finally I abandonned for a while the VC-02.
Last edited by lemiceterrieux on 22 Dec 2022 23:20, edited 1 time in total.
From France, SESSENHEIM

lemiceterrieux

#6 Post by lemiceterrieux » 21 Dec 2022 07:49

Finally I succeeded in building a vocabulary and understanding their YouTube instructions ; and started the "Hummingbird" successfully (via a shortcut on the desktop, as single active window). Wait and see ...
From France, SESSENHEIM

Return to “mikroPascal PRO for AVR General”