What are the limitations in this version

Beta Testing discussion on mikroC PRO for AVR.
Author

What are the limitations in this version

#1 Post by CS » 09 Nov 2008 17:58

Hi mE-Team,

the first view is ok. (I'm not the friend of playing with the style!) but what are the limitations in this version?

Thanks for the answer.

Christian

rajkovic
mikroElektronika team

Re: What are the limitations in this version

#2 Post by rajkovic » 11 Nov 2008 07:55

CS wrote:Hi mE-Team,

the first view is ok. (I'm not the friend of playing with the style!) but what are the limitations in this version?

Thanks for the answer.

Christian
Hex output is limited to 2k of program words in Demo version. All other stuff
are fully functional.

sadavis80

#3 Post by sadavis80 » 17 Nov 2008 18:45

It would APPEAR that the only interrupt vectors that are accessible are 00, 02,04,06, and 08.
Is that true?
HOW can we enable any others?

I'm trying to write a program to test Timer0 overflow interrupt and it's not working. When I try to simulate it in the debugger, I can't simulate that interrupt.

BTW - is the *ANY* way to activate the full capability of this new release? I can find no price info nor way to buy it or activate it.
Steve

srdjan
mikroElektronika team

#4 Post by srdjan » 18 Nov 2008 08:55

Hi,
sadavis80 wrote:It would APPEAR that the only interrupt vectors that are accessible are 00, 02,04,06, and 08.
Is that true?
HOW can we enable any others?

I'm trying to write a program to test Timer0 overflow interrupt and it's not working. When I try to simulate it in the debugger, I can't simulate that interrupt.
- We will fix this. Thank you for reporting.
sadavis80 wrote: BTW - is the *ANY* way to activate the full capability of this new release? I can find no price info nor way to buy it or activate it.
Steve
- This is still a beta version. The official release can be expected within few day. You will be able to find all necessary information at the mikroC PRO for AVR release page.

Return to “mikroC PRO for AVR Beta Testing”