[BUG] Variable address + offset in asm statement

Post your requests and ideas on the future development of mikroPascal.
Author

#16 Post by janni » 27 May 2008 17:44

BaCaRdi wrote:A lot of these type issues can be solved by simply having a sticky in the bugs / "work-arounds" forum, in the least, it would solve allot of these type issues. There are many of these issues, ME seem to change things and not mention them and the users suffer.
Hear Ye :!: Hear Ye :!:

Certainly ME team doesn't have much time for updates of the manual and help file, which is understandable, considering the pressure to enhance the compilers from our (users) side. Unfortunately, there shows also the, euphemistically speaking, lack of encouragement for users that point to weak spots of the compilers.

We can test it though - I volunteer to prepare such a 'sticky' (as I did, here and there, post warnings and clarifications for subsequent versions of compilers). Let's see the response.

Donald Shimoda

#17 Post by Donald Shimoda » 27 May 2008 18:31

zristic wrote:
I suggest you dont do it again. Many people becomes hungry with ctitics.
Feel free to express your opinion, we are open to user comments and suggestions. Also, discard what malicious people say.
marc, also can happen you start being canceled by zoran, like is happing to me rigth now.

Then you can feel REALLY FREE to express your opinions. :P
Donald Shimoda.

BaCaRdi

#18 Post by BaCaRdi » 27 May 2008 20:38

janni wrote: We can test it though - I volunteer to prepare such a 'sticky' (as I did, here and there, post warnings and clarifications for subsequent versions of compilers). Let's see the response.**SNIP**
Janni, you know I consider you the MAN. Your work alone has made this compiler move in the proper path. You have the knowledge to debug these compilers in a way that must make them a bit mad..lol I can hear it "It's that Janni guy again, with another bug!" lol

Can't we all get along..lmao

So what do you say ME, why not make Janni a moderator, his posts are top of the pile stuff. I think this is the way your company can get away with the limited staff, if there are volunteers why not! I put this to vote..lol

-Marc
I am from NYC originally so I am sarcastic, please don't take it to heart it's not meant that way.. <--- I would use this as my signature if I could..lol
[size=109][color=Red][b]Error[/b]: {Panic!} when trying to load: [reality shell]. kernel: "universe has been halted"...[/color][/size]
[url=http://www.bacardiware.com]Information Underground[/url]

janni

#19 Post by janni » 28 May 2008 18:16

BaCaRdi wrote:Janni, you know I consider you the MAN.
Oh no, Marc, MAN is a completely different person :roll: . BTW, one of actively helpful members of our our little community. There are many such people and mE does take advantage of their expertise and enthusiasm - even if sometimes unvoluntarily :wink: .
Can't we all get along..
Good that you preserved your original sarcasm :lol: . As you had the unfortunate opportunity to observe in this topic, Zoran's 'affirmative' attitude toward critical customers doesn't make closer cooperation attractive.

Some change of policy would be beneficial to all. What you say Zoran? You'll stop feeling offended by customers, just because they're critical, and the compilers will have a better chance to be error-free?

BaCaRdi

#20 Post by BaCaRdi » 28 May 2008 20:33

janni wrote:Oh no, Marc, MAN is a completely different person :roll: .
Well I have to say, all-in-all this place has very talented people, that is for sure!

I stand by my statement..lol
-Marc
[size=109][color=Red][b]Error[/b]: {Panic!} when trying to load: [reality shell]. kernel: "universe has been halted"...[/color][/size]
[url=http://www.bacardiware.com]Information Underground[/url]

Return to “mikroPascal Wish List”