32-bit READY board

Post your requests and ideas on the future development boards.
Author

32-bit READY board

#1 Post by Terry.Stefanski » 15 Jan 2019 21:55

Greetings, and Happy New Year!

I have a product suggestion: a 32-bit READY board, with a similar power supply circuit and a UART brought out as an RS-232 port. The balance of the I/O pins could be made available as 0.100" spaced holes, or headers. I have deployed many of your current DIP40 Ready for PIC boards, for a multitude of uses throughout our facility. I use the Ready board as the "Engine" and design application-specific mezzanine boards that piggy-back on top of the Ready board. I would switch over to the 32-bit board for all my projects if available. More I/O, more COM ports, higher string manipulation functions and faster floating point math will be most useful.

I like the concept of your Click boards, but up to this point, they have not been a very good fit for my industrial requirements. My mezzanine boards have implemented 16 bit, high speed bipolar analog I/O, 24 bit quadrature decoders, 8 channel high current drivers, RTD interface, RS-232 ports and a number of interfaces proprietary to our aerospace equipment.

Sincerely,

Terry Stefanski

filip.grujcic

Re: 32-bit READY board

#2 Post by filip.grujcic » 16 Jan 2019 14:26

Hello Terry,

Thank you for your suggestions.
I will forward them to our management team for consideration.

Kind regards,
Filip Grujcic

Return to “Development Boards Wishlist”