?Possible PIC Clicker like PCBs, But 32bit+ more mbus socket

Post your requests and ideas on the future development boards.
Author

?Possible PIC Clicker like PCBs, But 32bit+ more mbus socket

#1 Post by Megahurts » 24 May 2014 03:08

Hello,

Has any plans for enhanced versions of the cool PIC-Clicker board?

If so or not yet considered, I would like to see some more easy to deploy units with more powerful MCU's and more PORT pins available for external connectors.
The current PIC Clicker with the PIC18F47j53 is a really nice little system to prototype or deploy a simple embedded design, but any options for higher performance or more Int. HW modules to use would be great alternatives.

The MikroBus Click socket(s) and offerings of Click Boards for the PIC Clicker is really nice, but not being able to use most or all of a MCU's pins is weakness most of your other products do not have.

Any similar type solution (any/or all other MCUs too) with as most access to all features of MCU would seem to be better suited to be choice for solutions. ?

Thanks for considering anyway, Robert.
HW: easyPIC5|PICFlash2|easyBT|smartGSM|easyGSM|PICPLC16|mmWorkStation|FT800 Eve|PIC Clicker/2|
MMBs:PIC18F,PIC33EP,PIC32|CLICKs:DAC,ADC,GPS L10,Thermo,8x8B LED,Stepper,W/B OLED,9DOF,GPS3,tRF,Hall I|

SW: mP for PIC|mB for PIC-dsPIC-PIC32|Visual-TFT|

marina.petrovic

Re: ?Possible PIC Clicker like PCBs, But 32bit+ more mbus so

#2 Post by marina.petrovic » 26 May 2014 15:43

Hi,

Thank you very much for your suggestion, indeed it is a very good idea.
I will pass it to our hardware developers and they will certainly consider it.

Best regards,
Marina

Megahurts

Re: ?Possible PIC Clicker like PCBs, But 32bit+ more mbus so

#3 Post by Megahurts » 27 Sep 2014 02:24

I see "they" did consider it and designed the new ARM Clicker as I suggested, which looks to be a great product with much potential.

But I am hoping there is a new "enhanced" PIC Clicker version also being brought to market?
HW: easyPIC5|PICFlash2|easyBT|smartGSM|easyGSM|PICPLC16|mmWorkStation|FT800 Eve|PIC Clicker/2|
MMBs:PIC18F,PIC33EP,PIC32|CLICKs:DAC,ADC,GPS L10,Thermo,8x8B LED,Stepper,W/B OLED,9DOF,GPS3,tRF,Hall I|

SW: mP for PIC|mB for PIC-dsPIC-PIC32|Visual-TFT|

Return to “Development Boards Wishlist”