quicksynthesis as data not const

General discussion on RSC-4x mikroC.
Author

quicksynthesis as data not const

#1 Post by dfeldman » 19 Jul 2006 20:04

I have a rather large sound file and I'm trying to put the data on external memory. I built the sound file using QuickSynthesis as DATA instead of CONST I'm using the compact memory model but when I try to build the project, the linker says

"no free room in address space DATA for segment SegSNDTBL_NUMBERS_SX3" I think I have to edit the DATA memory address area but I'm not sure how to do this.

I'm trying to put the data on the AT45DB041 chip, so any help I could get in this regard would be quite useful.

Thanks,
Dan

yawarmasood

#2 Post by yawarmasood » 03 Aug 2006 18:29

Hi,

I have succesfully tried building the the SX files as data and loading it onto the serial flash attached. Can u tell me which development kit u are using? I have been using the VR Stamp toolkit till now and have switched over to the Easy VR Stamp. Actually, I also came to the forum to seek help on how to load something onto the data space ( external serial flash). Was using sensory loader ..... for VRStamp toolkit ...... but for this Easy Vr Stamp, I do not know how to do it with the flashprogrammer.

Any help?

Yawar......

Return to “RSC-4x mikroC General”