compiling t2sisd

General discussion on RSC-4x mikroC.
Author

compiling t2sisd

#1 Post by dfeldman » 26 Jun 2006 17:19

I am trying to compile the FluentChip examples on the RSC-4128 with the full version of the MikroElektronika C Compiler and am running into some memory problems.

The specific example I am interested in is the t2sisd example which is the basic t2si example with the ability to have speaker-dependent recognition. The code checks for the storage of a predefined speaker-dependent set and this is where the problem arises. The FluentChip documentation states that this project needs memory drivers from the folder
C:\Sensory\FC2_0_11\source\memory\xxx\xxxSdv so that it can search and store speaker-dependent info, but if I try to, for example, use the SEEPROM memory by including the seepsdv.mca file in the assembly files directory, the compiler still produces the error:
"Undefined extern name 'ExitXreadSdv' in module 'GETMPLTCOMMON_MOD'

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Dan

srdjan
mikroElektronika team

Re: compiling t2sisd

#2 Post by srdjan » 28 Jun 2006 12:11

Hi,
Here is the solution.

dfeldman

compiling t2sisd

#3 Post by dfeldman » 28 Jun 2006 20:03

Thank you for the pointers on how to compile t2sisd. Unfortunately, there are still some problems. Right now, I'm getting the following errors:

Undefined extern name '__RESTORE_RETADDR2' in module '_COLLEDSOFF_MOD'

Undefined extern name '__SAVE_RETADDR2' in module '_COLLEDSOFF_MOD'

Unresolved externals encountered.

when I followed the details you showed when you had a successful compilation.

Thanks a bunch!
Dan

dfeldman

got it to work

#4 Post by dfeldman » 28 Jun 2006 20:35

So I got the code to compile properly though I haven't tested it yet. The key was changing the memory model for the code (under Project -> Edit Project) from medium to compact.

If someone understands the differences between the memory models (i.e. which is writing to flash, which to eeprom, and which to both), let me know.

Thanks,
Dan

srdjan
mikroElektronika team

Re: got it to work

#5 Post by srdjan » 29 Jun 2006 08:08

dfeldman wrote:So I got the code to compile properly though I haven't tested it yet. The key was changing the memory model for the code (under Project -> Edit Project) from medium to compact.
Hi,
This is bacause the FluentChip library is written for small and compact models only, it can not work with medium and large models. Here is the description of memory models:

Return to “RSC-4x mikroC General”