Necto upgrade

Fully featured PIC compilers available on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Author

Necto upgrade

#1 Post by p.erasmus » 14 Sep 2020 06:57

Dear ME,

I am thinking to upgrade my mikroC for Pic to Necto studio however I have a few questions,
  • Is there any discount on upgrading from the old compiler to Necto ,I really do not see my way to pay 199 dollars
    what is the situation with mikroProg is it supported in Necto V1.2 and is any future device support planned or is a change to Codegrip necessary
    I also want to us the MCP2518FD click board with Necto is it supported is there an example in Necto for the 2518 click board
I must know the upgrade cost as in future I have 3 architectures to upgrade PIC,dsPIC and PIC32 plus a new Programmer/debugger this can be costly when I bought these mikroC compilers it was under the understanding life time support now it is not :D the life was relative short :D

Thank you for your reply on these questions
Regards
P.Erasmus
Saratov,Russia
--------------------------------------------------------------

filip.grujcic

Re: Necto upgrade

#2 Post by filip.grujcic » 15 Sep 2020 09:30

Hello,

There was a special offer back when mikroC AI for PIC launched that lasted three months and where you were able to obtain mikroC AI for PIC with up to 80% discount or even for free. There was a forum post about this as well: viewtopic.php?f=218&t=76401
mikroProgs are fully supported in NECTO, both programming and debugging.
MCP2518FD Click board is supported as well.
Could you please raise a support ticket on our helpdesk for more information:
https://helpdesk.mikroe.com/conversation/new/3

Kind regards,
Filip Grujcic

p.erasmus

Re: Necto upgrade

#3 Post by p.erasmus » 15 Sep 2020 10:03

Thank you I will do,
just as info people does not always have the money to spend when ME run their special conditions

Regards
P.Erasmus
Saratov,Russia
--------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “PIC AI compilers”