ATTiny13 PWM?

General discussion on mikroPascal for AVR.
Author

ATTiny13 PWM?

#1 Post by FanDjango » 21 Feb 2007 20:36

Hello,
After some experimenting with the newly received EasyAVR4 Board which was successfull (ATMEGA16), I have moved to a ATTINY13.

The ATMEL Datasheet says it can do PWM.

The ATTINY13def.apas does not reflect this and any experiments of mine to manually edit this dataset to add PWM support result in

0:35 E-1 Error in ASM code: Register is out of range "102"

Does anyone know how to get more Units available to an ATTINY13 than just System, Math and Delays?

Thanks
Mike

FanDjango

#2 Post by FanDjango » 25 Feb 2007 00:10

Have succeeded in activating PWM myself using some definitions for I/O Registers and doing some xxx := $nn Stuff as described in the ATMEL Datasheets.

Therefore no real need for unit PWM unless "nice to have".

I'm prepared to help anyone who needs advanced functions on a ...TINY... Atmel if I can.

sshahryiar

Re: ATTiny13 PWM?

#3 Post by sshahryiar » 05 Nov 2010 05:43

Quite interesting indeed..... I could not generate PWM signals out of any ATTiny13A other than using my own created routine..... Is it a MikroC problem or a ATMEL problem?..... I think it is a MikroC problem as one of friend using WINAVR2007 claimed he can generate PWM signals out of ATTiny13As.If it is a MikroC problem and his claims are okay then Mikroelektronika should fix it soon.....Please help or suggest possible route out of this mess.......

Return to “mikroPascal for AVR General”