Installing library on Necto Studio

General discussion on IDE.
Author

Installing library on Necto Studio

#1 Post by ianw2560 » 06 Apr 2020 13:37

Hello,

I have been using Necto Studio, however, I noticed that I cannot seem to figure out how to install all of the libraries that I want to use.

I want to install this library in order to use the MRAM click board https://libstock.mikroe.com/projects/vi ... mram-click, but the package manager built into Necto seems to only want to accept .zip files and not .mpkg. Is there a way to install this library?

I am using the TM4C129XNCZAD MCU and a Fusion for ARM v8 dev board.

Thank you

jovana.medakovic
mikroElektronika team

Re: Installing library on Necto Studio

#2 Post by jovana.medakovic » 07 Apr 2020 07:47

Hello,

This library from the Libstock is written for MikroC for ARM compiler, so you cannot use it for Necto Studio.
When you run the Necto Studio, go to Packages and there you can find library for MRAM click board.

Kind regards,
Jovana
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (50.54 KiB) Viewed 2464 times

ianw2560

#3 Post by ianw2560 » 08 Apr 2020 16:17

Thank you for your help, however, there seems to be another issue.

I was able to download and add the MRAM Click library from the Package Manager, but after I included the library under the "Manage project libraries" menu I received this error message:
error.PNG
error.PNG (16.37 KiB) Viewed 2430 times
I have checked the package manager and I did not find the MikroSDK library in it. Is this something that I need to install separately or do I need to point my project to search the correct location?

Thanks.

jovana.medakovic
mikroElektronika team

#4 Post by jovana.medakovic » 09 Apr 2020 11:27

Hello,

Unfortunately, currently, we don't have support for TIVA in mikroSDK.

The error message you get tell us, that your project profile does not include mikroSDK, or less probably, that it includes wrong SDK build. To check this you can take a look at Edit project, under mikroSDK page.
If you see that SDK name is 'None', then it means your profile does not include SDK build.
Click Drivers are dependable on mikroSDK v2, so mikroSDK v2 must be included.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Jovana

Return to “IDE General”