Dont stop making your old IDE's Necto is Garbage

Cross-platform IDE for the rapid development of applications for the embedded world, available on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Author

Dont stop making your old IDE's Necto is Garbage

#1 Post by gomond » 23 Jul 2020 08:53

Please Mikroelektronika
Don't stop supporting your original products, I have purchased NECTO Studio and it is complete garbage compared with your original products.

I have changed all of my arm development to STM32Cube IDE / CubeMX as it has a much better workflow and is super easy to use by comparison.

Anyone else don't waste your money on NECTO, rumour has it that you are porting it to gcc anyway, is that true?

Disappointed long time user....

filip
mikroElektronika team

Re: Dont stop making your old IDE's Necto is Garbage

#2 Post by filip » 23 Jul 2020 15:25

Hi,

I am sorry that you are feeling this way, could you please elaborate your opinion ?

I would love to help you in any way.

Regards,
Filip.

eSKon

#3 Post by eSKon » 31 Aug 2020 12:13

I completely agree topic starter - it's just garbage. For ~2 month after i bought it i couldn't even build and debug simple led blink. Instead i was forced buy pickit 4 and use it with easypic v8 for my project. Today i installed update, in hope it will fix debugger issues, but instead now i even can't build project. Support just can't help. There is irony - i bought old MikroC IDE at start because confused a little and thought it also works on mac os, but later was forced replace this license for necto studio and now nothing works. Instead adding new features like "planet debug" you guys would need fix base features at first.

filip.grujcic

#4 Post by filip.grujcic » 01 Sep 2020 16:22

Hi,

I believe we have successfully solved the problem regarding the example project you couldn't build.
As for the debugger issues, we can continue the conversation on the ticket you opened on our helpdesk.

Kind regards,
Filip Grujcic

eSKon

#5 Post by eSKon » 01 Sep 2020 17:47

Yes, solved. Thanks.

Return to “IDE”