Mikromedia for DSPIC 33

Author

Mikromedia for DSPIC 33

#1 Post by domi1804 » 26 Mar 2024 16:37

Hello everyone,
Currently, I am trying to program a TFT display located on a mikromedia for dspic33. After connecting the display mikromedia to my pc, I start the program mikroprog suite, I find that the window entitled "USB programmer device window is blank and contains no mention, no inscription. I try to load a program to the Mikromedia TFT via a USB communication and I get accordingly a dialog box indicating in these terms: "Development tool not detected. Make sure that you connected your development tool". Previously, I installed Mikroprog suite in administrator mode. Mikromedia is well recognized by the device manager. In another register, I try to run Mikromedia with the DS30 loader bootloader. Also, after pressing the reset key for 5 seconds before clicking write. I get a dialog box saying "Nothing to do". I specify that I choose to program a DSPIC33FJ256GP710A controller present on the Mikromedia at a speed of 256000 bauds. Could you help me. Best regards

IvanJeremic
mikroElektronika team

Re: Mikromedia for DSPIC 33

#2 Post by IvanJeremic » 07 Apr 2024 09:17

Hi,

We resolved this issue in a ticket.

For everyone having a similar issue.

The Mikromedia does not have a built in MikroProg Programmer unit so you can not use it with MikroProg Suite, unless you own a MikroProg programmer and connect it to the Mikromedia.

The Bootloader can be used, you can see the ,manual in the link below:
https://download.mikroe.com/documents/s ... -v110c.pdf

It is easier to click write and then reset the Mikromedia than to reset and then click write.

Regards,

Ivan.

Return to “Mikromedia”