ATXMEGA384C3 Touch panel

mikroC, mikroBasic and mikroPascal PRO for Microchip’s (formerly Atmel) 8-bit AVR MCUs
Author

ATXMEGA384C3 Touch panel

#1 Post by vojinilic » 16 Sep 2021 09:10

Hi,

I have a problem with ATxmega384C3 MCU when using touch functionality. I've designed hardware based on ATxmega384C3 with TFT display and touch screen on it. For that functionality I used TFT PROTO board:
https://www.mikroe.com/tft-proto-board

Connections are same as on the Multimedia for XMEGA. Display work fine, but touch controller don't work at all. The problem is at the internal libraries for the ADC. If I write my own libraries for the ADC and touch driving it works and I can read ADC values for different touch positions. When I switch my ADC readings to the ADCA_Init_Advanced and use ADCA_Read or ADCA_Get_Sample, it dont work at all.
When I use TP_TFT_Get_Coordinates, function drives touch panel correctly, but readings are always 0. Signals that are recorded by the scope on analog inputs are OK too.
Do you have some updated version of the such libraries so I can continue with the project?
I've also saw that were same problems long time ago:
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=58009

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Vojin

IvanJeremic
mikroElektronika team

Re: ATXMEGA384C3 Touch panel

#2 Post by IvanJeremic » 15 Nov 2023 08:26

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, there were not many updates for Mikro PRO compilers since Necto Studio started getting into the picture, so this issue was never fixed.

If i understand correctly you made your own libraries and they are working?

If so can you share the library so i can forward it to the developers, in hopes of getting them to look into this?

Regards,

Ivan.

Return to “AVR PRO Compilers”