SDK Click package library instalation

mikroC, mikroBasic and mikroPascal PRO for Microchip’s 8-bit PIC MCUs.
Author

SDK Click package library instalation

#1 Post by stevekodos » 03 Mar 2021 02:05

I am having trouble installing a click board SDK library packages to MikroCPro for PIc project
the package is installed using package manager and I have set the search path in the project but the new click library does not appear in the SDK library/click libraries???

Specifically I am trying to add the OLED W click board and libraries to the PHT click project.
If I open the OLED W project the OLED library shows up in the SDK library/click libraries ok but I cant add it to the PHT project!!!

Secondly, I cannot remove the easypicpro_v7 generic library from the SDK library!!! I uninstall the package and it does something but the library is still visible in the project SDK library.

Screenshot shows the project path, SDK library window and package manager window with problem highlighted.

I must be doing something fundamentally wrong, but as far as I am aware I am doing everything the online documentation suggests.
Any help very welcome
Many thanks
Steve
Attachments
SDK Library error.png
SDK Library error.png (433.44 KiB) Viewed 1188 times
Passion - Integrity - Honesty - Discovery - Inspiration - Growth

filip.grujcic

Re: SDK Click package library instalation

#2 Post by filip.grujcic » 05 Mar 2021 16:12

Hi Steve,

Try refreshing the Library Manager and rebuilding the libraries (it's OK if you get errors, just ignore them) in order to update the list. If nothing changes, try switching to another MCU and then back to yours (this will reset your configuration bits, so do not forget to set them again in the Edit Project window).
Also, try expanding other nodes too, as marked on the screenshot.

Regards,
Attachments
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png (74.55 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
Filip Grujcic

Return to “PIC PRO Compilers”