Timer Calculator v2.70 now supports TM4C129x Tiva™ MCUs!

Timer Calculator is a free software development tool used for easier calculation of timer interrupts.
Author
anikolic
mikroElektronika team

#1 Post by anikolic » 27 Dec 2013 10:45

New version of Timer Calculator application is here. It brings support for TM4C129x and Tiva™ family. Check it out.

Timer Calculator is a free tool, shared exclusively on Libstock website. It brings convenience of simple
and fast generation of code for Timers for all major microcontroller families. Latest release v2.70 supports
code generation for Tiva™ TM4C129x microcontrollers in three supported languages - mikroC, mikroBasic
and mikroPascal.

We have provided a set of most commonly used configuration templates that can be loaded with a single click.
All you have to do is copy the generated code and paste it into your compiler's editor. Go check it out!

Timer Calculator is a product of our enthusiasm, but keeping it updated and adding new features requires work.
If you like this extremely handy tool you can support further development by donating as much as you think it's
worth to you.

Yours sincerely,
MikroElektronika
Web Department Manager

teprojects2

Re: Timer Calculator v2.70 now supports TM4C129x Tiva™ MCUs!

#2 Post by teprojects2 » 28 Jan 2017 12:08

Thanks for this amazing and awful timer calculator, It's really helpful for generate the whole sequence of interrupts. The best part I like is the automatic code generation. I will like to use this In my upcoming Engineering Projects | Proteus Projects | PIC Projects and Visual Studio Projects !

Return to “Timer Calculator”