Help Required

Timer Calculator is a free software development tool used for easier calculation of timer interrupts.
Author

Help Required

#1 Post by osmosoom » 16 Oct 2021 08:07

I ordered your SpeakUp Click and Pi because I saw the video RPI + XBMC + Pi + click Speakup. and i want to use the internet by voice to help disabled people in both hands using the internet so they can browsing, use facebook and so on.

My question is should i use standalone mode or click mode and what's the difference between them and after give comments to speakup and connect it to PI do i need coding in order my commends be working such as if i said Google it will open directly or i need coding for doing that.

enomenon

Re: Help Required

#2 Post by enomenon » 19 Dec 2023 14:54

Standalone Mode: In a standalone mode, a device is capable of processing voice commands on its own without the need for additional hardware or connections. This typically involves an onboard voice recognition system.spacebar clicker
Click Mode: Click mode usually implies some sort of external device, like a button or a clicker, that triggers the voice assistant. It could be used in scenarios where voice activation alone might not be practical or feasible.
Hopefully, it's helpful to you!

rangenutmeg

Re: Help Required

#3 Post by rangenutmeg » 19 Mar 2024 02:47

I think I like the independent mode better

Return to “Timer Calculator”