SpeakUp Click [unanswered questions from Mikroe]

The SpeakUp software is a for configuring SpeakUp, the speech recognition click board.
Author

SpeakUp Click [unanswered questions from Mikroe]

#1 Post by ste » 31 May 2016 12:04

Lana ... The SpeakUp Click should be able to store 200 voice commands. If I give the device 3 or 4 voice commands ... do I need to save them or arte they automatically kept on the module.
If on the next day, I give the module another 3 or 4 commands using different settings are these stored as well ...
... or do I need to save the data ?

Also please tell me how changing the 'DATA RATE' affects the reliability of SpeakUp Click

11:56Lana Arsic:
My colleague will respond you on this question via ticket,

11:56Lana Arsic:
Please be patient

11:58Ste:
Lana ... this is now the THIRD time you've given me this message. I fail to see WHY you can not answer these simple questions. It is so frustrating dealing with MIKROE since I have to wait several days for an answer ... when the whole idea of live chat is get the answers quickly. I am going to close this session now and post these comments on the Forum

uros.cvetinovic
mikroElektronika team

Re: SpeakUp Click [unanswered questions from Mikroe]

#2 Post by uros.cvetinovic » 01 Jun 2016 10:12

Hi Stephen,

I am sorry for your inconvenience, I responded you on your ticket.

Please understand that sometimes you can not get an answer straight from the live chat,
cause it takes time to check everything that was asked.

Can you please explain in details what you are trying to achieve?
What do you mean when you say "do I need to save them or arte they automatically kept on the module"?

Best regards,

Uros

Return to “SpeakUp Software”