speak up, word length

The SpeakUp software is a for configuring SpeakUp, the speech recognition click board.
Author

speak up, word length

#1 Post by everfree » 20 Apr 2016 10:14

hello.

I bought your board at last week.
but i have some question.
how to change a 'word length' in speakup software?
it is fixed only 1 second.

Aleksandar.Mitrovic
mikroElektronika team

Re: speak up, word length

#2 Post by Aleksandar.Mitrovic » 21 Apr 2016 15:32

Hi,

Can you please tell me to which 'word length' do you refer?
Time how long do you have to say some word, which will be recognized?

Kind regards,
Aleksandar

hobbyist

#3 Post by hobbyist » 05 May 2016 15:04

I myself bought the SpeakUp click and it is an extremely poorly engineering product. 2 out of every 20 times is works and just barely. For 61USD this is robbery pure an simple. Everfree asked a very relevant question yet you Aleksandar is asking which 'word length' do he refers to? Its obvious! Its right there in the PC software settings.

I was suspicious when I first emailed you people about using the SpeakUp click in Flowstone. The response was deplorable but sadly I had already bought the board. Terrible support and worst ever product. You all need to stop this marketing campaign and stop selling these corrupt products.

lana.arsic
mikroElektronika team

#4 Post by lana.arsic » 06 May 2016 17:04

Hi,

I'm so sorry you had this experience.
Can you please describe me more how did you use SpeakUp, on which conditions did you record it?

We don't have remarks for SpeakUp click, so we will do our best to help you to solve the issue.

As regards word length, unfortunately it is fixed, but I will suggest to our development team to make it configurable.

Best regards,
Lana

Return to “SpeakUp Software”