Exporting library for usage outside of mikroSDK or mikroC

General discussion on Libstock website & codes posted on this website.
Author

Exporting library for usage outside of mikroSDK or mikroC

#1 Post by aldofe » 14 Apr 2022 13:39

Hello everybody! I have bought a fusion stm32 v8 and some other breakout boards for example for a discovery board. I did not like the fusion and got very frustrated really fast with the necto studio environement.

I am tryiong now to at least get one of the clicks (ultrasonic2) to work on the breakout board wiht the discovery but to no avail. I tried opening the library found on libstock for the module, it is an .mpkg file(why not use a zip and complicate with a custom filetype is beyond me) and was able to extract it using the package manager, but i only managed to find examples of code. I also found the .h driver file, with all the funcitons i need and which i want to look at to port them, but could not find the .c where i could actually see what each function really does. Am i missing something here? why is it not there available? how am i supposed to use this outside of their working environement?

filip
mikroElektronika team

Re: Exporting library for usage outside of mikroSDK or mikroC

#2 Post by filip » 21 Apr 2022 14:47

Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

MPKG file format is made particularly to pack and install libraries into the compiler, you may open it using the Package Manager software :
https://www.mikroe.com/package-manager

I can attach source codes of the library if you want.

Regards,
Filip.

Return to “Libstock Discussion”