Color9_P18.c Not Found

General discussion on Libstock website & codes posted on this website.
Author

Color9_P18.c Not Found

#1 Post by barrickm » 05 Nov 2020 22:46

I'm trying to integrate the Color 9 click into a design based on a PIC18F27K42 MCU.

When the Color 9 Click library is imported from LibStock, in a configuration for this MCU, any attempt to compile an application program with the Color 9 library checked in the lib manager, results in the following error message:

0 340 File 'C:\Users\Public\Documents\Mikroelektronika\mikroC PRO for PIC\Packages\Color 9 Click\Uses\Color9_P18.c' not found

It isn't just a matter of adding an include directory to the project's source include path, because this file isn't in the Color 9 click library's distribution.
I'm not sure why it needs this file, but there appears to be no getting around it.

Is there any possibility of my being able to obtain this file, and it's corresponding include file, by some means?
Thanks for you prompt attention to the matter in advance. -Barrick

filip.grujcic

Re: Color9_P18.c Not Found

#2 Post by filip.grujcic » 06 Nov 2020 15:51

Hello,

Unfortunately, there are no board definition files for K42 MCU, due to the differences in some libraries.
The only way to use examples with these MCUs, is to extract the source functions out of the Click board's driver and use them in your project without mikroSDK.

Attached is the full source of the Click board's library.

Kind regards,
Attachments
Color_9_click-master-SW.zip
(5.29 MiB) Downloaded 80 times
Filip Grujcic

Return to “Libstock Discussion”