Device detected: Unknown

General discussion on mikroProg™ programmer and debugger and mikroProg Suite software as well.
Author
marina.petrovic

Re: Device detected: Unknown

#31 Post by marina.petrovic » 19 Aug 2014 13:37

Hi,

Programming of the MCU card with PIC24EP512GU810 on EasyPIC Fusion v7 development board is verified and tested plenty of times.
We are not familiar with problems in programming procedure related with this specific MCU - PIC24EP512GU810.
Problem that MaGiK mentioned is related with debugging.

Please, can you open a ticket on our support desk addressed on my name and send me a small video where
I can see whole programming procedure?
Also, please, can you send me a screen shot of your Device Manager where I can see how your PC recognize the development board?

Best regards,
Marina

MaGiK

#32 Post by MaGiK » 20 Aug 2014 06:45

@ Marina
I didn't realize it was concerned with only debugging.
I thought it was concerning the programming too. My bad. :(

@Ata
I hope that using the technical support ticket will tell you what's wrong with your board, and it gets fixed :D

Best Regards
My hobby is collecting MikroElektronika products.
Gotta catch them all!

Ata

#33 Post by Ata » 21 Aug 2014 17:06

Solved! :D :?

My colleague brought his board and MCU module today. As talking face to face, I understood that his problem was different. He has problems with drivers. We tried his set at my computer and it worked well. Then we tried my MCU module on his board and it worked well too. Then he tried my MCU module on my Fusion board at my computer and it worked well too! :D I have been very embarrassed that it had not sat properly at my last trials. Actually as I remember, in my first trials when it failed it had sat properly. Then I did so many trials removing and remounting it that I left it without complete sitting to remove it easily :?

My hard disk also worked with the Fusion board well today even though all the LEDs were blinking.

Now, the EasyPIC Fusion v7 board and the MCU module are working well and I apologize to you for keeping you busy for a silly mistake. Thanks a lot.
Best regards.

Alisson Freitas

#34 Post by Alisson Freitas » 07 Sep 2017 22:06

Hi,

I was having the same problem with my EasyPic Fusion v7 kit, but I reinstalled the drivers and managed to solve the problem. I have adapted the example LedBlinking code for the dspic33EP512MU810. Instead of using the ADPCF register = 0xFFFF I am using the register ANSELB = 0xFFFF which is the dspic recorder 33EP. Although the Mikroprog does not present a problem, I do not see any LEDs being turned on and off on port B. How do I run the program in the kit?

Grateful

flux

#35 Post by flux » 27 Aug 2019 22:48

Help, I am having the same problem. Build and program Led_Curtain, all is well until programming reached Address:800500h then the programing fails message pops up. I downloaded the drivers, updated them, rebooted and still the same error. Using dsPic33EP512mu810. Suggestions?

oliverb

#36 Post by oliverb » 18 Sep 2019 09:00

Posted this in its own thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=75314

Just setting up a mikrolab for mikromedia for the first time. Mikroe-2640, Pic18f-k version

I'm getting: Device detected: Unknown.

The read voltages function reports VPP=2.81v VCC=3.28v

Firmware: v2.11

Went ahead with the firmware update. It still reports 2.11, but it is programming now.

stefan.filipovic
mikroElektronika team

#37 Post by stefan.filipovic » 19 Sep 2019 15:38

Hi,

@flux
Help, I am having the same problem. Build and program Led_Curtain, all is well until programming reached Address:800500h then the programing fails message pops up. I downloaded the drivers, updated them, rebooted and still the same error. Using dsPic33EP512mu810. Suggestions?
Could you please provide us with more details? Are you using EasyPIC Fusion v7 and MCU card for dsPIC33EP512MU810? Would you like to attach the hex file that you've tried to write into MCU?

@oliverb
Posted this in its own thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=75314
I believe that I have answered you there.

Kind regards,
Stefan Filipović

Return to “mikroProg™ programmer and debugger”