MikroProg PIC, heavy install troubles

General discussion on mikroProg™ programmer and debugger and mikroProg Suite software as well.
Author

MikroProg PIC, heavy install troubles

#1 Post by netserv » 11 May 2017 23:41

Again and again I experience Installation Problems with the programmers Driver. (That worked before). Disconnecting and reconnecting the programmer causes this issue. I am running Windows 10x64.
Currently it is impossible to make it run. Disabled Driver signature check, installed all as Administrator and no success. USB unit is not listed in in MikroProg. Sometimes I experienced that MikroProg only worked when it has been started via the Compiler after compiling. Running the ProgSuit alone Fails allways. Tried different USB connectors too. Poor reliability of this Piece of Software...

What the hell is this?

darko.ilijevski

Re: MikroProg PIC, heavy install troubles

#2 Post by darko.ilijevski » 16 May 2017 23:18

Hello,
I am really sorry that you experience these issues. I have to say that we work daily with the aforementioned programmer, connecting wide array of devices, and we do not face such problems. Both on win7 and win10.
I'll ask you to submit a ticket on our help desk so we can focus on your specific problem.

Once again, I am terribly sorry for the inconveniences you might have. We will do everything in our power to help you overcome the issues you have with our product.

Best regards.
BR,
Darko

Return to “mikroProg™ programmer and debugger”