Old Customer - Last Update , good bye

General discussion on mikroPascal PRO for ARM.
Author

Old Customer - Last Update , good bye

#1 Post by qwepoi » 05 Jul 2021 15:16

I'm just wonder how this company works . I know they are selling software and expansion board for number of CPU-MCU's , and that's great . I have started my company 3 years ago and I got few license for mikropascal compiler .
My employs has been asking me to changing compiles because this one has so many issues . I said let's wait . I have been reporting all issues to support time , and I always got the same answer : we transfer you request to our developer team !
Now after four years I have to say enough !
All new people who see this message please stay away from mikroelektronika ! no more updates for pro compilers for about 3 years ! do not buy it !
all they do is promote the click boards .
I'm Very disappointed customer

ecuserwis

Re: Old Customer - Last Update , good bye

#2 Post by ecuserwis » 05 Jul 2021 16:37

I am of the same opinion, no developed and updated software with closed libraries does not make sense, the lack of immediate failures in the event of errors being detected by the community is a mockery of customers - I do not recommend these compilers to anyone, I am one of the deceived customers (I have bought 4 license keys) - question for MIKROE when will finally be PIC18F27Q84 in MikroC PIC dongle license ? -> let me answer myself ;) - brave developer team working on this :D

Return to “mikroPascal PRO for ARM General”