New update 6.1 , Why , oh why

General discussion on mikroPascal PRO for ARM.
Author

New update 6.1 , Why , oh why

#1 Post by qwepoi » 29 Dec 2018 16:42

Hi .
For sake of all of us ,
why , oh why did you add support for Libstock in new compiler release ? .What new , this update puts on the table ? . I bought my Pascal compiler to work with all ARM's MCU's supported by compiler , Not only with yours evaluation boards ! .
Where is a long awaited update for STM32 such like DMA or FSMC ?? . It's like 3-4 years from the moment we have ask for it.

Why oh why ????

I just checked my post about FSMC support for stm32 , and you know what ? I have post it in Aug 2013 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qwepoi

Re: New update 6.1 , Why , oh why

#2 Post by qwepoi » 29 Dec 2018 16:45

qwepoi wrote:Hi .
For sake of all of us ,
why , oh why did you add support for Libstock in new compiler release ? .What new , this update puts on the table ? . I bought my Pascal compiler to work with all ARM's MCU's supported by compiler , Not only with yours evaluation boards ! .
Where is a long awaited update for STM32 such like DMA or FSMC ?? . It's like 3-4 years from the moment we have ask for it.

Why oh why ????

I just checked my post about FSMC support for stm32 , and you know what ? I have posted it in Aug 2013 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hexreader

#3 Post by hexreader » 29 Dec 2018 17:02

EDIT: comment regarding Libstock DMA library withdrawn

Mistaken information, as library does not cover STM32
Start every day with a smile...... (get it over with) :)

filip
mikroElektronika team

#4 Post by filip » 03 Jan 2019 11:41

Hi,
why , oh why did you add support for Libstock in new compiler release ?
The LibStock manager is a standard IDE feature that was introduced over a year ago in the PIC compilers release, now we are just updating the ARM compilers as well.
What new , this update puts on the table ?
You can see the new things on the compiler's page :
https://www.mikroe.com/mikropascal-arm
I bought my Pascal compiler to work with all ARM's MCU's supported by compiler , Not only with yours evaluation boards ! .
The compiler can work with any MCU that is supported, you are not limited by any means to a specific development board.
In this release we have added DMA support for the TIVA and MSP432. we are working on the STM32 support right now.

Regards,
Filip.

tekosis

#5 Post by tekosis » 20 Dec 2019 20:20

What about FSMC support for stm32?

Return to “mikroPascal PRO for ARM General”