strange fault in compiler

General discussion on mikroPascal PRO for PIC32.
Author

strange fault in compiler

#1 Post by tormod » 01 Dec 2017 23:43

Since I had the other odd fault I moved all files to a new directory and started to rebuild the project unit by unit, and as finally it looked as the project manager in the picture. What happened is the compiler included other files as given in the upper line of the editor and tried to compile also these files with a lot of fault and files that where not finished. To try to fix this I included a file and it was registered in the project manager, and therafter I tried to remove it from the project - but the compiler still tried to compile it with a poor result.

To me this is not understandable, and it seems that the compiler lives its own life - this is a quality that is notacceptable and I am using more time on finding/mending these fault than doing constructive work. I would say that the software is unstable, and far as this I have not deared to download the new version of VTFT since it might introduce more problems.

An explanation please !!! Others that have same type of problems?

This is a problem seen several times, also tried to X-out files from the top line, does not help either - so how to get rid of these unwanted files so they are not included and compiled.
Skjermbilde.PNG
Skjermbilde.PNG (148.1 KiB) Viewed 1646 times

filip
mikroElektronika team

Re: strange fault in compiler

#2 Post by filip » 04 Dec 2017 15:44

Hi,

I apologize once again for the issues that you have with the compiler.
I perfectly understand your position and I would like to help you to solve it.

Please, if it is possible, attach here the project that you have issues with,
this is the best way in we can quickly identify the problem and fix it.

Regards,
Filip.

Return to “mikroPascal PRO for PIC32 General”