Compiler problems with Mikromedia 3 for PIC32MZ with 3.5"

General discussion on mikroBasic PRO for PIC32.
Author

Compiler problems with Mikromedia 3 for PIC32MZ with 3.5"

#1 Post by Darklakebridge78 » 27 Nov 2021 13:54

Hello everyone!
I recently bought a pair of Mikromedia 3 for PIC32MZ with 3.5" display because I would like to integrate them into a new company project. I am trying to compile a code in Mikrobasic PIC32, starting from the example provided in MikroC PIC32 (users who use the basic are no longer contemplated by MikroE, one day I'll get over it too ... :roll: ), but I can't get anything working for the following reasons:

1) the config snipet for this board in Visual TFT is missing (and there hasn't been an update in months) ...

2) In the code there are libraries that immediately go into error, such as "TFT_Init_SSD1963_Board_35" ...

3) the FT5XX6 library is not present in the latest version of the compiler in my possession (4.0.0.) ...

Please note: the same errors also occur with MikroC version 4.0.0.

A useful tip for MikroE team :D : when you start selling a new board, it would be decent to insert in the download section of your website, a link with all the libraries necessary for use with the old versions of your compilers (including Basic, many thanks! :wink: ). Many professional programmers, in fact, cannot use the new and performing Necto, not by choice, but because other programming languages are still missing, such as Basic and Pascal.

Can MikroE help me?
MikroC PRO for PIC, MikroC PRO for dsPIC, MikroC PRO for PIC32, MikroC PRO for ARM, Visual TFT, Visual GLCD,
http://www.teolab.it

darko.ilijevski

Re: Compiler problems with Mikromedia 3 for PIC32MZ with 3.5"

#2 Post by darko.ilijevski » 29 Nov 2021 17:09

Hello,
I am just writing an answer to the same question submitted via our support portal. Please check your submitted support ticket in a few minutes.

Best regards,
Darko
BR,
Darko

Return to “mikroBasic PRO for PIC32 General”