Mikromedia Plus MX7

General discussion on mikroBasic PRO for PIC32.
Author

Mikromedia Plus MX7

#1 Post by andyfidg » 03 Jun 2017 21:16

Evening

Can anybody help with MikroBasic Pro code for configuring ethernet on the Mikromedia plus MX7 board.

I know the board works as supplied 'C' Code manages to connect to network with no issues, however as there appear to be no PIC32 Basic examples and I tried both ethernet librairies whcih according to documentation are for the PHY SMSC 8720A chip , neither of which I can get to work

Any help appreciated

Many Thanks

Andyfidg

darko.ilijevski

Re: Mikromedia Plus MX7

#2 Post by darko.ilijevski » 08 Jun 2017 11:41

Hello,

I have made a simple 'LED on the screen' example in BASIC. You can use the web page to turn the onscreen "virtual" LEDs off or on, also using the touch screen will allow you to change the notification on a little web page hosted by the device. The example is actually rework of the "Ethernet example" from the examples folder of the mikroBASIC for PIC32 compiler. It's very useful to teach you basics about working with the Ethernet. You can get the example from this LINK

I hope you'll find it useful
Best regards
BR,
Darko

andyfidg

Re: Mikromedia Plus MX7

#3 Post by andyfidg » 10 Jun 2017 20:45

Hi

Many Thanks, I really appreciate your help as after a few frustrating weeks I finally have a working ethernet connection on my MM+ MX7 board and can carry on with the coding I actually wanted to do.

Best Regards

Return to “mikroBasic PRO for PIC32 General”