Find... in MikroC IDE

Post your requests and ideas on the future development of mikroC PRO for PIC32.
Author

Find... in MikroC IDE

#1 Post by vt23 » 08 Apr 2015 09:50

Hello guys,

I don't know if anybody complained about MikroC IDE functionalities.
Nevertheless the most annoying thing in MikroC IDE for me is the way of searching a text in a file. I guess that this bad functionality is common to IDEs for all compilers, is it?
When I use Find... (Ctrl+F) there are only 2 possibilities for the direction of searching - and that's the annoying thing for me. I want to search a text through all file (mostly everytime) not only forward from cursor to the EOF or backward from cursor to the beginning of the file.
I know that Ctrl+Home exist, but why. It should be a standard to be able to search a text through all file.

Sorry, but MikroC IDE has more of these small imperfections and lack of functionalities (or settings) which I consider as a standard in other programming (development) IDEs. It's pitty, there is no choice, I think.

Regards

VT

Aleksandar.Mitrovic
mikroElektronika team

Re: Find... in MikroC IDE

#2 Post by Aleksandar.Mitrovic » 09 Apr 2015 13:56

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestions!
We appreciate the effort and we are ready for new ideas which will help us to make better IDE.

Every suggestion you make it will be forwarded to our Software Development Team and I hope you will see it in next version of software.

Best regards,
Aleksandar

Return to “mikroC PRO for PIC32 Wish List”