PIC32 examples for MMB and debugging

General discussion on mikroC PRO for PIC32.
Author

PIC32 examples for MMB and debugging

#1 Post by domo72 » 04 Apr 2011 16:01

I have bought the TFT Developer kit 3 - PIC32 with C compiler and actually I'm lost : the example projects are for MPLAB and Microchip C32 compiler ( I know both well but I wanted to replace them: MPLAB is unstable and compiler also have some weak points) , and ( as I know) there is no debugger yet for mikroC PRO for PIC32. When can I use this tools?

slavisa.zlatanovic
mikroElektronika team

Re: PIC32 examples for MMB and debugging

#2 Post by slavisa.zlatanovic » 05 Apr 2011 14:12

Hi!
...and ( as I know) there is no debugger yet for mikroC PRO for PIC32. When can I use this tools?
There is in our near future plans to release a version of our mikroC PRO for PIC32 compiler with the mikroICD feature included.
Also, we'll soon release the PIC32 stand-alone programmer and you'll be able to use it with your mikroMMB for PIC32 Board to program/debug your code.
Best regards
Slavisa

supra

Re: PIC32 examples for MMB and debugging

#3 Post by supra » 17 Apr 2011 12:31

slavisa.zlatanovic wrote:Hi!
...and ( as I know) there is no debugger yet for mikroC PRO for PIC32. When can I use this tools?
There is in our near future plans to release a version of our mikroC PRO for PIC32 compiler with the mikroICD feature included.
Also, we'll soon release the PIC32 stand-alone programmer and you'll be able to use it with your mikroMMB for PIC32 Board to program/debug your code.
Too many bugs. I wasted all my $$$$$$$$$ for mmx7. They should be MMX recalled too. They should be given free even if they bought MMX devices. Just like automobile recalled.

Return to “mikroC PRO for PIC32 General”