V2.30: some remarks

Beta Testing discussion on Package Manager Software.
Author

V2.30: some remarks

#1 Post by Dany » 21 Aug 2011 20:58

Hi, regarding v2.30 of the Package Manager:

I saw some things that could be improved:

- after adding files to e.g. libraries from a certain directory the latter is not remembered. Adding again files to the same or another library starts again from "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Mikroelektronika\Package Manager\Examples".

- The following happens only for the first library in a newly created package as long no dependancies have been chosen for the second lib in the package (as far as I can tell):
Adding dependancies does not work (message "... you have not selected one of the devices ..."), while certainly devices were selected. Even more: trying to add dependancies with the right mouse key clears the list of selected mcu's. :?

- I am not sure what the "Reset Selection" filterkey is supposed to do. I see that all selections are cleared and "P12C671" becomes selected. Very Odd. :?

- Odd behaviour of "Display only selected". Also here "P12C671" is checked again after toggling... :?

Thanks in advance!
Kind regards, Dany.
Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in... (L. Cohen)
Remember when we were young? We shone like the sun. (David Gilmour)

nlukic
mikroElektronika team

Re: V2.30: some remarks

#2 Post by nlukic » 22 Aug 2011 08:39

Hello Dany,

Managed to reproduce problems. :oops: . Sorry for inconvenience. It will be fixed.
Thanks for reporting.

Reagrds,
nlukic

mikroElektronika team

Return to “Package Manager Beta Testing”