Color Click Board Released!

Here you can find latest news on mikroElektronika products.
Author
anikolic
mikroElektronika team

#1 Post by anikolic » 02 Sep 2013 16:41

Do you need to count green, red and yellow apples on a conveyor belt? Or you want your robot to automatically
start moving when you detect a green light? Well, Color click will help you do that easily.

Color click™ is a compact and easy solution for adding color sensing to your design.
It features TCS3471 color light sensor as well as RGB LED diode. The TCS3471 features
red, green, blue, and clear light sensing (RGBC) that detects light intensity under a variety
of lighting conditions and through a variety of attenuation materials. RGB LED is provided
to help you illuminate the objects if no other light source is available. Color click™
communicates with the target board microcontroller via mikroBUS™ I2C (SDA, SCL) and INT lines.
The board is designed to use 3.3V power supply only.

Board is an excellent choice for RGB LED backlight control, color temperature monitor,
industrial process control, medical diagnostic and many more.

We invite you to visit the board webpage for more information.

Yours sincerely,
MikroElektronika
Web Department Manager

Mikmetza

Re: Color Click Board Released!

#2 Post by Mikmetza » 19 Jul 2014 08:16

I just buy 2 Color Click Board but I'm searching a souce code for PIC basic PRO Could you help me ? :)

marina.petrovic

Re: Color Click Board Released!

#3 Post by marina.petrovic » 21 Jul 2014 14:25

Hi,

At this moment for Color click there are examples written for EasyPIC Fusion v7 - P32MX795F512L:
http://www.libstock.com/projects/view/7 ... ck-example

You can try to write your own example with the help of existing ones and TCS3471 color light sensor specification.

Best regards,
Marina

Return to “Product Announcements”