Presenting the new MikroElektronika Headquarters

Here you can find latest news on mikroElektronika products.
Author
anikolic
mikroElektronika team

#1 Post by anikolic » 20 Jan 2014 15:47

In the late December 2013. we moved to a 3000 square meter office space. A new era
of MikroElektronika starts right now.

Two years ago, when our CEO announced that we acquired a location for the new headquarters, we knew
that a lot of work had to be done before we move in. We worked as hard as we can, confident that this
energy and dedication to create the extra funding for the construction works, will bring us a bright future.
It took two years and incredible managing skills to get it done just the way we imagined. Our CEO was
involved in every single detail when it comes to choice of materials, certifications, design, room organization,
colors, furniture, air conditioning, parking lot, restaurant, and hundreds of other aspects. We demanded only
the best, and getting it wasn't a matter of money. It was all about communication skills and countless hours
of hard thinking about every single detail, over and over again.

The result is a modern building, situated in a beautiful business complex 13 km from the Belgrade city center,
surrounded by pine trees and green grass. It's 10 minutes away from airport and a few hundred meters from
the highway. It features 60 parking spaces for employees and guests and a large terrace which will be our
place to chill out during sunny summer days. We're proud of what we built and eager to show you around.

The moment you step inside you will experience a pleasant splash of bright light coming from almost a 1000
square meters of glass windows. It's mostly natural light boosted by special high-intensity LEDs.

Plants go great with the green color of PCB. We have two full-grown olive trees inside as well.

Our day starts with a cup of espresso from our restaurant. A week from now we're introducing a healthy
lunch for every employee. We already have orange juice and muesli for breakfast as well as beer after
work hours.

We have two large warehouses, and new Siemens production line. It is going to be in full operation by
the end of February and will triple our production capacity. We want to cut down lead time in half and
introduce same day shipping by the end of the year. This means that if you buy something before noon,
we'll ship your package at 2:00PM CET.

We have dedicated a special room for holding lectures and hosting seminars. It will become a classroom
and a place for intensive workshops on microcontrollers.

Software, Hardware, Marketing, Sales, IT, Support, Packaging, Distribution, Production, Maintenance and
Project department all have separate offices. They are at least double the size we had before moving to a new building.

We're also introducing new organization with two new key roles in the company - Chief Operating Officer and
Chief Process Officer, reporting directly to CEO. This will pave a path to a more efficient every day operations,
as well as quality management, traceability and scalability.

This new headquarters will be the cradle of the products that will make us proud. We're so happy, inspired, energetic,
and dedicated to bring you the most innovative tools for microcontrollers. Our service will be even better and more efficient,
as we now have the high-end infrastructure. We're settling only for the very best. Thank you for being with us.
If you're ever near by, don't hesitate to pay a visit. We'll be happy to give you a tour.

Yours sincerely,
MikroElektronika
Web Department Manager

tpetar

Re: Presenting the new MikroElektronika Headquarters

#2 Post by tpetar » 20 Jan 2014 16:26

Hello,

Wooow,

I want to congratulate MikroE for great work. This new Headquarters looks amazing.

Best regards,
Peter

a7med600

#3 Post by a7med600 » 20 Jan 2014 17:27

it's so beautiful building , hope the best for Mikroelektronika ,

Ahmed.

Toley

#4 Post by Toley » 20 Jan 2014 21:03

Very impressive, you are very lucky to have a so much stimulant working environment. Congratulation, wish you all the best for 2014.
Serge T.
Learning is an endeless process but it must start somewhere!

stefanodigital

#5 Post by stefanodigital » 21 Jan 2014 00:47

Congratulations for your great achievements.
I am so happy for your success and I wish you all the best.

MaGiK

#6 Post by MaGiK » 21 Jan 2014 16:34

Congratulations!
The new place looks awesome, and so do you! 8)

I know only the general manager (fourth man starting from the left) :oops:
Does anyone know the names of the rest? I don't think I've seen them before.
The third man starting from the left is probably Aleksandar, but I'm not sure if he's Aleksandar Nikolic or a different Aleksandar :mrgreen:

Anyway, that's completely irrelevant. I wish all the best to the best team ever. Happy Wishes for 2014 :D
My hobby is collecting MikroElektronika products.
Gotta catch them all!

anikolic
mikroElektronika team

#7 Post by anikolic » 28 Jan 2014 16:29

Thanks everyone!
MaGiK wrote: The third man starting from the left is probably Aleksandar, but I'm not sure if he's Aleksandar Nikolic or a different Aleksandar :mrgreen:
That's me, alright. Aleksandar Nikolic, from head to heels :)
Web Department Manager

MaGiK

#8 Post by MaGiK » 29 Jan 2014 15:00

I must admit that you're younger than I thought Aleksandar. It means that you're a very hard worker :D
I don't know why, but I have a feeling that if we ever met, then we'd be best friends :wink:

Best Wishes and Best Regards

btw, you look way better than the rest, but don't tell them I said that :lol:
My hobby is collecting MikroElektronika products.
Gotta catch them all!

RomanT

#9 Post by RomanT » 29 Jan 2014 18:58

I could not understand why so cool hardware, and is nothing software ...
their idol of - Steve Jobs :lol: - angling moneys of air ...
HW: µM Plus for STM32, µM for ATMEGA, µM for XMEGA, MINI-AT, µProgSTM32, ConnectEVE.
SW: mikroC AVR, ARM, VisualTFT.
Clicks: WiFi+, GSM, GSM2, Bluetooth, ADC, DAC, RTC, IrThermo,
FM, OSD, GPS-L10, GYRO, Altitude, Compass, nRF C, USB adapter, SpeakUp.

Megahurts

#10 Post by Megahurts » 04 Mar 2014 19:09

Hi Guys and Gals @ mE,

Very nice looking new place for operations and I bet it even still smells new too. 8) :D

Only one question: Where did you put the Foosball Table :?: :lol:
FYI: It is a great way to relieve stress, settle disputes and loosen up the wrist and fingers for all that keyboard and mouse work. :wink:
(and there is nothing as satisfying as the sound of a ball hitting the goal hole at ballistic speeds, try it - you'll see (well, probably not see it if done right, but you will hear it :shock: ).) :mrgreen:

Congratulations and hope the wait to get there was worth it, Robert.

ps. If you do decide to get one (if you don't have one already), I recommend the Valley Tornado Table, coin-op or Sport version - it won't move around during play and is nearly indestructible!
(205 lbs. for sport version, coin-op a little heavier)
sport.jpg
sport.jpg (20.84 KiB) Viewed 11198 times
2main.jpg
2main.jpg (22.05 KiB) Viewed 11198 times
*my $0.75 is up next to play the [edit: reigning champion, once someone has beaten all other challengers] :wink:
(btw, I'm only ranked nationally and internationally as either 'advanced' or 'semipro' level, but you better bring your 'A'-game to have a chance of winning. :wink: or feed me a couple extra beers to even things out.)
HW: easyPIC5|PICFlash2|easyBT|smartGSM|easyGSM|PICPLC16|mmWorkStation|FT800 Eve|PIC Clicker/2|
MMBs:PIC18F,PIC33EP,PIC32|CLICKs:DAC,ADC,GPS L10,Thermo,8x8B LED,Stepper,W/B OLED,9DOF,GPS3,tRF,Hall I|

SW: mP for PIC|mB for PIC-dsPIC-PIC32|Visual-TFT|

Return to “Product Announcements”