Particle.io Boron with Click-10 shield

Discussion on projects that are created by users and posted on mikroElektronika website.
Author

Particle.io Boron with Click-10 shield

#1 Post by billewis » 11 Dec 2023 23:31

I'm having an issue getting a Particle IO Boron using the Mikroe Feathershield working with the Mikroe Click-10. I followed the migration document, and set the commands in the example. I have also modified the HAL_ pins to the appropriate values for the FeatherShield.

The 'Start sync', 'init', and 'Device ready' return fine but when doing an actual reading it hangs: out_data = adc10_get_ch_output( &adc10, select_ch );

I'm curious if it's actually talking to the device or not or if the UART doesn't work with the Boron?

Thanks for your time. Any help would be appreciated.

Bill

billewis

Re: Particle.io Boron with Click-10 shield

#2 Post by billewis » 13 Dec 2023 19:13

The github looks like this has been tested but I don't see how this has ever worked. I'm using the Mikron-port-drv and the drv_uart.* Perhaps it's a different version of the Mikroe-port?

The click-10 library is making the uart_read call and failing:

/Users/wlewis/.particle/toolchains/gcc-arm/10.2.1/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld: ../../../build/target/user/platform-13-m/isi_rnt_mikroeclick10_adc//libuser.a(adc10.o): in function `adc10_generic_read(adc10_t*, char*, unsigned short)':
/Users/wlewis/particle/isi_rnt_mikroeclick10_adc/lib/adc10/src/adc10.cpp:144: undefined reference to `uart_read(uart_t*, char*, unsigned short)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [/Users/wlewis/particle/isi_rnt_mikroeclick10_adc/target/4.1.0/boron/isi_rnt_mikroeclick10_adc.elf] Error 1
make[2]: *** [modules/boron/user-part] Error 2
make[1]: *** [make-main] Error 2
make: *** [compile-user] Error 2

Return to “User Projects”