feather shield + particle Boron + Click ADC 10

Discussion on projects that are created by users and posted on mikroElektronika website.
Author

feather shield + particle Boron + Click ADC 10

#1 Post by billewis » 09 Dec 2023 00:24

Hi all,
I migrated the Click ADC10 using the Particle instructions. I'm using the Mikroe Feather Shield with the Particle Boron and the Click ADC 10 with the github library and mikroe-port-drv.

When I compile the project, I get an error

/Users/wlewis/.particle/toolchains/gcc-arm/10.2.1/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld: ../../../build/target/user/platform-13-m/isi_rnt_mikroeclick10_adc//libuser.a(adc10.o): in function `adc10_generic_read(adc10_t*, char*, unsigned short)':
/Users/wlewis/particle/isi_rnt_mikroeclick10_adc/lib/adc10/src/adc10.cpp:144: undefined reference to `uart_read(uart_t*, char*, unsigned int)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status.

I think is is because the library uses uint8_t (unsigned char) as the argument to pass to the function when it expects char*. I tried casting (char *) the rx_buf/tx_buf arguments in the call. This allows it to compile but when I run the 'out_data = adc10_get_ch_output( &adc10, select_ch );' call the entire thing just hangs.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks for your time,
bill Lewis

Return to “User Projects”