Speaker independent speech recognition

Discussion on projects that are created by users and posted on mikroElektronika website.
Author

Speaker independent speech recognition

#1 Post by lemiceterrieux » 21 Apr 2022 06:01

I am trying to add a speaker INDEPENDENT recognition board to my application (which is programmed in MikroPascal on AVR). I noticed that some boards are sold (especially on the bay or xxxexpress) without any support, manual or software which one can use ! These are :
- HLK-V20 : looks fine in demo version on YouTube, but if You wanna another vocabulary the board must be customized by manufacturer and You must order at least 200 items !
- LD3320 : customizable in Pinyin, so dedicated to Chinese !
- SU-10A : no real support but in Chinese.
The only boards which could work at least a little bit are Fortebit Easy-VR3, but You must pay for the license of customizing software (expensive) and Elechouse SimpleVR, which works only in English and Chinese (but the software is freeware) : unfortunately there is no programmable threshold in English, so I am afraid that it could be very sensitive to background noises..
Or does anybody know another board with freely programmable vocabulary (by user himself), if possible for other languages (french) ?
From France, SESSENHEIM

Return to “User Projects”