To everyone, Let's post all our suggestions to mE here :D

Post your requests and ideas for the mikroElektronika website & forums.
Author

To everyone, Let's post all our suggestions to mE here :D

#1 Post by MaGiK » 10 Feb 2017 14:41

Hello everyone :D
I hope all of you are having a great time :D

I've decided to start a thread where I'll post whatever idea I think of and might improve something about this wonderful company :D
Please feel free to join me and post whatever suggestion you have and whatever area it covers :mrgreen:
Kindly, you can think of this thread as a wishlist of the entire company, not only the compilers :wink:

I'll start and break the ice, hey people at Mikroelektronika!, we know that you can make lots of Click boards, we really do, but have you guys considered adding Click packs? You know ... so that we can get them at a discounted prices?
Don't get me wrong, I don't think your prices are high, but discounts are always nice :D

Hmmm ... Let me think of another thing ... Oh yeah, please make more vlogs, and I'm looking @ you Aleksandar Nikolic (<--- This name is so cool, but I'll think of a nickname for you :mrgreen: ). In case you can't do vlogs, then just tell me and I'll try my best to help you.

Hmm ... One more thing, Make a 7th version of the PIC PLC board already, the 6th version is just too old :(

Keep up the amazing work :D
Kindest Regards
My hobby is collecting MikroElektronika products.
Gotta catch them all!

MaGiK

Re: To everyone, Let's post all our suggestions to mE here :

#2 Post by MaGiK » 10 Feb 2017 19:16

Hello there MikroElektronika :D

I just had more stuff to ask you guys, here they are:

1- Why don't you solder stacking headers instead of the normal headers on Click boards before shipping them?
Stacking headers will allow us to stack click boards, and that is awesome :D

2- Hmmm ... What happened to the Hexiwear expander board? :shock:
You know? the board that adds a single MikroBus socket and a battery pack? :?

3- We want more Let's make projects. They are awesome!

4- Do you guys need a hand in anything? Ask the community to help, and you'll be surprised!

You'll be hearing from me :wink:
Best Regards
Gotta catch them all!

MaGiK

#3 Post by MaGiK » 12 Feb 2017 16:49

Hello again MikroElektronika :D

I just thought of more stuff to ask :mrgreen:
Here they are:

1- Why don't you guys start a competition among your community?
Something like designing a cool circuit using only your hardware? I'll be very interested into seeing what other people think of :wink:

2- We need more Click boards that have LED's on them, but please add the other colours.
You know? because you release only one coloured Click boards.

3- I know that the EasyPIC V7 is your top seller board, but have you considered producing an 8th version yet?

4- We need more discounts. You used to offer discounts on the birthdays of your employees.
What happened to that? :( Don't you celebrate birthdays any more? :cry:

5- Why don't MikroElektronika do an webinar on something (Hexiwear is a good idea)?

6- Ohhh .. I'm out of ideas for now :lol:

@ every other forum member: Don't be shy, share your thoughts and suggestions with us :D
I know that Mikroe will not make everything that we wish for, but I'm 100% sure that they'll consider it :wink:

Best Regards :D
Gotta catch them all!

lana.arsic
mikroElektronika team

#4 Post by lana.arsic » 13 Feb 2017 18:07

Hi MaGiK,

Thank you so much for all your great suggestions, I have passed them to our developers and marketing team.

Regarding discount, we have at this moment Valentine's Day offer :), you can take a look at our website:

https://www.mikroe.com/

Regarding Hexiwear Battery Pack unfortunately at this moment, I don't have precise information when it will be released.

Kind regards,
Lana

MaGiK

#5 Post by MaGiK » 13 Feb 2017 19:53

Thank you so much for your efforts Lana. They are very appreciated :D

I'll keep posting whatever I think of that might improve MikroElektronika, and I hope other members start doing the same :mrgreen:
I also hope that I don't cause you guys any inconvenience. That's not my intention at all.

Thanks a lot for notifying me about the current discount. I'll see my to-buy list and check out my budget :wink:

I wish all of you working at MikroElektronika a happy Valentine's day. The work there must be very hard in order to offer such high quality services :D

Best Regards :D
Gotta catch them all!

teprojects2

#6 Post by teprojects2 » 15 Mar 2017 12:35

MaGiK wrote:Hello everyone :D
I hope all of you are having a great time :D

I've decided to start a thread where I'll post whatever idea I think of and might improve something about this wonderful company :D
Please feel free to join me and post whatever suggestion you have and whatever area it covers :mrgreen:
Kindly, you can think of this thread as a wishlist of the entire company, not only the compilers :wink:

I'll start and break the ice, hey people at Mikroelektronika!, we know that you can make lots of Click boards, we really do, but have you guys considered adding Click packs? You know ... so that we can get them at a discounted prices?
Don't get me wrong, I don't think your prices are high, but discounts are always nice :D

Hmmm ... Let me think of another thing ... Oh yeah, please make more vlogs, and I'm looking @ you Aleksandar Nikolic (<--- This name is so cool, but I'll think of a nickname for you :mrgreen: ). In case you can't do vlogs, then just tell me and I'll try my best to help you.

Hmm ... One more thing, Make a 7th version of the PIC PLC board already, the 6th version is just too old :(

Kindest Regards
Hey buddy,

I'm amazed to read your words and I'm with you and agreed about the discount offers :)

Yves32

#7 Post by Yves32 » 12 Jun 2018 15:37

I have bought a EasyPIC Fusion v7. An excellent development board with a microSD socket. I then expect to be able to use it, I guess it is the purpose of the thing: experiment working with microSD cards.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Then, my wish is a very well made Help File for FAT32.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Many users, like me are customers of ME products because we are not professional programmers. A development board is the best thing we can dream of. It make life so easier! But from there to using a SD card, there is a huge missing gap: Info & code.

In such a help file I wish to find snippets of self encapsulated simplest code to do the appropriate task.
As an exmple. FAT32_Dir()
I would see a description of all that can be done and how. For example, self encapsulated working code (with no compiler message: undeclared stuff) to extract all directory info. (For instance to prepare to read or write files). Be generous about info.

My wish is that you test all by a newcomer, not a professional who knows too much.
In other words, you have nice boards and nice compilers. Why not produce nice and complete Info?

teprojects2

#8 Post by teprojects2 » 28 Jun 2018 04:43

I have a suggestion. I would suggest you post more and more tutorials on your software. That will make your software easy to use and will help the students and eventually more and more students will use it. Just like Arduino. Arduino Pro Mini Microcontroller Board is too popular and if you got into any trouble then you can simply google it. Its too public and easy for engineering students.

So, you can hire tech bloggers to write tutorials on your products like simple PIC Projects and they use your compiler. You should post tutorial on each and every sensor or module or any thing possible. That will also help in marketing as more and more appearance in tech blog posts. You should think about it. :)

Return to “Website & Forums Wishlist”