Communicate with Barcode reader with any PIC kind

General discussion on mikroC.
Author

Communicate with Barcode reader with any PIC kind

#1 Post by Mhamdan » 29 Apr 2014 20:31

Hi , could you please help me interface a PIC micro controller with a bar code reader

Where should I start from ? what PIC do you recommend to use for this purpose? am not confined with any particular barcode reader type/brand currently , I just want to interface a PIC with any barcode reader !

Thanks , :)

petar.timotijevic
mikroElektronika team

Re: Communicate with Barcode reader with any PIC kind

#2 Post by petar.timotijevic » 30 Apr 2014 20:23

Hi,

See this project:

A Wand Based Barcode Scanner
https://instruct1.cit.cornell.edu/cours ... /index.htm

Best regards,
Peter

cindy313

#3 Post by cindy313 » 06 May 2014 07:42

Mhamdan wrote:Hi , could you please help me interface a PIC micro controller with a bar code reader

Where should I start from ? what PIC do you recommend to use for this purpose? am not confined with any particular barcode reader type/brand currently , I just want to interface a PIC with any barcode reader !

there are many barcode readers ,which can be interfaced with a PIC

evanpan

#4 Post by evanpan » 14 Dec 2015 08:15

Mhamdan wrote:Hi , could you please help me interface a PIC micro controller with a bar code reader

Hi, Mhamdan.
Have you found out the barcode toolkits you wanted. You can Google it and select one whose way of processing is simple and fast to help you. Remember to try its free trial package for users to check first if possible. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
Pan

Return to “mikroC General”