troubleshooting : delivery

General discussion on mikroC.
Author

troubleshooting : delivery

#1 Post by daniadrianus » 09 Jun 2005 20:44

I have a problem with my delivery, I think, It's been 15 days since I paid with my credit card, and I don't receive the parcel. Could somebody tell me if this is normal, how many day take's to receive the parcel.

Thank you
The ultimate driving machine

anton

#2 Post by anton » 09 Jun 2005 20:51

I think the average is 14 days. So it should arrive soon :)
Another proud user of LV 24-33A Development System and mikroPascal PRO for dsPIC :)
PortA not working? Add CMCON := 7; PortD not working? Add ADCON1 := 6;
To paste code on the forum, please use the [b] Code [/b] button !! ;)

Nebojsa
mikroElektronika team

Re: troubleshooting : delivery

#3 Post by Nebojsa » 10 Jun 2005 08:54

daniadrianus wrote:I have a problem with my delivery, I think, It's been 15 days since I paid with my credit card, and I don't receive the parcel. Could somebody tell me if this is normal, how many day take's to receive the parcel.

Thank you
As our CC processing firm have new rule it take 2-3 days before they approve order, if it is happened on friday we will send it on Monday then.
So it could happened you will wait up to 5 days before we send your order.

daniadrianus

CVV code

#4 Post by daniadrianus » 13 Jun 2005 22:08

When I fill out the order, the website give me a error: The CVV code is not correctly, or something like this, but after that I discover that the order take my money; so I presume that the Order is OK, however the CVV code was note correct.
To be sure I check the credit card on ATM and it was correct, but I'm a little worried obout that message, and now are more than 15 days sice when I'm await...
So It is a problem with this?
The ultimate driving machine

Nebojsa
mikroElektronika team

Re: CVV code

#5 Post by Nebojsa » 14 Jun 2005 18:15

daniadrianus wrote:When I fill out the order, the website give me a error: The CVV code is not correctly, or something like this, but after that I discover that the order take my money; so I presume that the Order is OK, however the CVV code was note correct.
To be sure I check the credit card on ATM and it was correct, but I'm a little worried obout that message, and now are more than 15 days sice when I'm await...
So It is a problem with this?

If you receive order number from 2checkout then your order is processed,
if not, then we will not receive any information about order.

Return to “mikroC General”