I'm desperate, I do not know what to do ... :-(

General discussion on mikroElektronika website & forums.
Author

I'm desperate, I do not know what to do ... :-(

#1 Post by Darklakebridge78 » 30 Oct 2016 11:56

I try to write here my request ticket in the hope that this is finally resolved ... :cry:

About 15 days ago, I had problem with the operating system of my work laptop. For this reason I had to format the hard drive of my PC. It is a normal thing, already happened in the past. The other times it was enough to make the usual reactivation procedure and within a day I received the new licenses.

This time it was different. Due to the closure of your Tigal supplier (the e-store where I bought my Visual Basic and Visual Basic Pro for dsPIC Pro32 license), forced me to speak directly to you. I opened a ticket 15 days ago, I did all the procedures indicated by you, but despite all the past time, I have not received my license.

I bought the MikroE programming suite because it is a very valid instrument and I use it with successfully for years in my work. But now I'm stuck for a fortnight with the production, although I have sent you a zip file containing all the proofs of purchase of the programs. How can I be heard and resolved? Can someone help me? I need it to work!
MikroC PRO for PIC, MikroC PRO for dsPIC, MikroC PRO for PIC32, MikroC PRO for ARM, Visual TFT, Visual GLCD,
http://www.teolab.it

biljana.nedeljkovic
mikroElektronika team

Re: I'm desperate, I do not know what to do ... :-(

#2 Post by biljana.nedeljkovic » 31 Oct 2016 09:49

Dear Matteo,

I have sent you the new Activation code a week ago.
I will re-send it again, but please check your Spam folder.

For what I can see in the system, new license code was delivered to you.

We will not neglect Tigal's customers.
As the owner of MikroElektronika software, you can always count on our support and free updates.

Kind regards,
Biljana Nedeljkovic

Darklakebridge78

#3 Post by Darklakebridge78 » 31 Oct 2016 10:24

Dear Biljana,
I checked the box spam of my email address but I could not find any email from you. I do not know what may have happened ... Thank you for the activation code that you sent me, but this is only for the MikroBasic PRO for PIC. I also need the activation codes of MikroBasic PRO for dsPIC, for MikroBasic PRO for PIC32 and VisualGLCD, bought from Tigal and from your e-store. When can I have them?

I await your kind reply ...

Thank you very very much!

Matteo
MikroC PRO for PIC, MikroC PRO for dsPIC, MikroC PRO for PIC32, MikroC PRO for ARM, Visual TFT, Visual GLCD,
http://www.teolab.it

biljana.nedeljkovic
mikroElektronika team

#4 Post by biljana.nedeljkovic » 31 Oct 2016 10:28

Hi Matteo,

I sent you the email, with the same questions about the other software you have. :)

I suggest that we continue this conversation via email.

I will be glad to help you and provide all the codes for the products you purchased.

Kind regards,
Biljana

Return to “Website & Forums General Discussion”