Search in forum is useless :(

General discussion on mikroElektronika website & forums.
Author

Search in forum is useless :(

#1 Post by lololafripouille » 06 Apr 2016 08:54

Hello,

I looked something in this forum to find some help before asking something already asked before but it is impossible.
If I seach something like uart or interrupt, the search function return me an error becose those words are too common.

Is it possible to make something about this ?

Thank you :)

biljana.nedeljkovic
mikroElektronika team

Re: Search in forum is useless :(

#2 Post by biljana.nedeljkovic » 07 Apr 2016 13:24

Hello,

Since you are looking for common words on forum, I advice you to look up for more specific words in your problem in order to have a more successful search.

Our website, along with the forum has been under development for some time now, we are working on the new design, and new functionality, that will certainly include better navigation through the forum.

Thank you for the feedback, it is appreciated.

Best regards,
Biljana

teprojects2

Re: Search in forum is useless :(

#3 Post by teprojects2 » 23 Jan 2017 16:09

lololafripouille wrote:Hello,

I looked something in this forum to find some help before asking something already asked before but it is impossible.
If I seach something like uart or interrupt, the search function return me an error becose those words are too common.

Is it possible to make something about this ?

Thank you :)
I'm agreed with the staff member, you have search more concise to get the accurate answer but if you don't found any solution you can create new thread. If someone said search before repeat the question that does not mean don't ask the question it's mean don't copy paste the same question again and again like in other words don't try to do spam etc. You can start the new thread.

Return to “Website & Forums General Discussion”